Monday, June 9, 2014

I miss my younger days.
(Cheh, macam I'm so old already huh.)

Salam!

I guess I've been so busy the past week that I didn't even update on the current "kecohs" in my life right now. To start off, my mum is as usual chasing after her money. LOL. While my dad is happily driving his taxi all day everyday. I'm just thankful that I have my parents by my side, their support and their nagging combined. And my sister is leaving soon for her attachment at Vietnam for the next 3 months. And my little sister is happily enjoying her June holidays while lil ol' me is stuck at work for the rest of the month. Le sigh.

Anyways, I got into the degree I applied for at Kaplan! Actually the news came to me like, the sleepover night week. I was over the moon! Hahaha. Until I saw that I had to raise this certain thousands by 13th June. 

But that's all settled now. :)

On the day I got the news, my dearest boyfriend treated me to Swensen's. Heheh. It may be a very busy few months ahead from now but, I'll try my best to make time for us. I promise. :3

Sorry but that's about all I can talk about right now because I'm pretty beat and I have ngaji tomorrow. So, till the next post! Salam! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment