Saturday, May 24, 2014

K2-2 plants Spinach!
The seeds are really tiny!





Cutest boy in the 4th Playgroup class.
So friendly and intelligent.
Told the teachers if I had a Chinese boyfriend, his face would be my type.
Hahahahaha.

Meet my Prince Charming! :3

Oppaaaaaaa & Prince Charming!

Just a short update on Green Wave Day last Thursday. We had the celebration and then the tree-planting, and then the flea market. Swear the boys were not on their best behaviours that day except the two above. I had fun that day even though it was super tiring and I lost stuff in my classroom again. After the Mothers' Day Tea Party where I shifted most of my stuff to Rachelle's room, I lost  my purple thermometer. Then, after this flea market thing where they used all my children's tables, I lost some important papers and work-related stuff.

This coming slumber night, I'd probably lose more stuff again. I better lock everything up in my cupboard before that happens.

Portfolios are going well now. Started to do up the comments, trying to do as little cut and paste as I can, but typing is just too time consuming. Sigh.

Till my next post, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment