Tuesday, February 18, 2014

That's The Way It Is

I miss my long hair.
I miss being worry free.
I miss going on long holidays.

I cannot believe this was 4 years ago! Things have changed so, so, so much. And I have changed so, so, so much. And apparently, my dear boyfriend said I'm better now as compared to back then. I wonder why. He said I'm less emo now. And I don't know what else.

If I could only play the me years ago like a television to find out. I'm curious as to what I was like back then. But that's past. I never want to ever go back to the person I was before. I'm teaching myself to be positive, still trying my best, but I never want to be that person again. All the negativity damaged me, as well as my relationships with the people who matter to me.

So, here's to a better me, InsyaAllah. :)

My boss will kill me because it's Week 8 of the term and I haven't written a single thing in my reflection journal. Just, great. Where got time for RJ anymore huh. Hahahahaha!

So, I made an appointment. Just to check up on how things are going. It's been 2 years plus. Time flies so fast when you least expect it. I've been so dependent on it, it's like a part of me now. Without it, I feel like an empty shell. :(

I pray for strength everyday, I pray for courage everyday, to face it and to someday be able to get the words out of my mouth. :')

I don't know what the point of this post is but I just needed something to fill my time while I rack my brains as I do my literacy centre task cards. I can't wait till I complete decorating my Virtue board, current issues board, literacy board, numeracy board and discovery board. 

Holy, that's a lot to do! Sigh.

I told boss that I won't be able to complete my stuff if she don't give me time off to do my work in the afternoons. Rachelle's classroom doesn't look so bad because she has so many stuff. Mine looks bare because of the numerous pinboards that they put up for me, and because I didn't have the time to put much things up, it made the classroom look bare. :(

Anyway, wish me luck. I'm looking forward to the June holidays. Hopefully, I get to go for a short getaway. Before I start my degree and things get too complicated and I get too busy. :(

So, my update ends here. Wish me luck for the next few weeks. And nope, March holidays are no holidays at all. :(

Salam! :3


When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt 
Don't give up on your faith 
Love comes to those who believe it 
And that's the way it is

No comments:

Post a Comment