Thursday, December 19, 2013

Assalamualaikum!

Teacher Siti is feeling extremely stressed because renovation is almost done and she has no idea how to decorate her K2 classroom. Actually, she has an idea but, lacks the time and resources to get it down. Right now, she mostly focused on the learning centres' activities and task cards.

But, senyum saja. :)

I know I can do this. I always end up doing it better than I thought I would. It's just that, my spurts of creativity usually come at unexpected times instead of times that I actually need them. That's why I'm pretty stressed out because of it. But, gotta have faith. :)

Having a pretty bad headache right now. Sigh. I know I haven't been blogging much and I do need the space to vent out sometimes but my body just doesn't want to cooperate with me. I've been having very bad chest pain for the past one and a half week and it kills me inside. I can't laugh or talk loudly or just be myself, otherwise it'll hurt. But yesterday and today, it was gone, miraculously. I think I have to stop drinking hot tea. Mom said it's the one that makes your insides cold. So.... I've been drinking just semi-hot water. :)

That's about it. Haz is currently in London and I am so jealous. :(

I need a good break. Waiting for the next holiday: March.

Nah, December didn't feel like a holiday. >:(

Till my next post, InsyaAllah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment