Friday, October 4, 2013

Meet my game stall!
Nerf gun #ftw

Awesome possum!
It was a super long q in the morning till I didn't have time to snap pictures.

Darling N2-4 kids who supported my game!

I was supposed to blog about this last night but I got so carried away doing my assignment essay that I forgot about this post. Anyway, it was an awesome and successful event. I love my children for the support and for being so cute! Joey was terrified of Siddique with the tiger face painting! Hahahah!

*faints*

But I was so tired after that. My neverending queue of children caused me to have a backache after just 1 hour into the event. Probably because I had to reload the gun after every bullet for them because they're not strong enough. Now, both my upper arms and thigh muscles are aching like mad. :(

Anything for the smiles and laughter of children. :)

Anyway, this was how my baked pasta turned out after baking with cheese.
Mmmmmmmmm sedaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppp!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment