Thursday, January 31, 2013

Salam!

So..... I learnt shocking things today, but I'm not judging yet. The last time I listened to someone's words blindly (even though it was true), I almost lost a friendship I really treasured. But today, my sentiments were correct though. No one can be too nice to you. Eventually, you'll find out they have hidden motives, intentions or just.... there's just gonna be something wrong with the picture. I mean, we all have our own shortcomings, and when we realize that someone else is better than us, we get jealous. Admit it, there has to be at least one time in your life that you've been jealous of someone because they're better at something than you.

So when Rachelle suddenly vented about this similar issue to me this morning when I entered her class, I was quite surprised because she's not a newbie like me and yet, she's still sort of being "bullied" in a not so obvious way. She was super pissed off when I arrived and she vent and vent and her children were all looking at her with faces like, "Why Teacher Rachelle so angry?" Hahahaha. Then after work ended at 5, I stayed in her classroom and helped her with her snake craft that her children did, and we talked. This time, I told her all about my first time experience when I stepped in the centre and my first impression of the teachers. Nice to know that even though I didn't know her that well last year, she actually defended me without my knowledge to my principal. Ask me if I believe her, and I'd say, yes. When you meet Rachelle, you'll know why. She's the frank type, you can tell from her personality. She says what she wants, she doesn't care what you'll think of her. But of course, she has better control of her mouth than Casey la.

But I don't know, man. I don't know. It's hard to trust anyone you barely know. I hope Rachelle is someone I can really trust, besides my principal. 'cause if I have another episode of what Pauline did to me last year, I know this time I will really break down. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment