Saturday, September 22, 2012

When my principal gave the envelope that contained the above picture to me on Friday, I was like, yessssssaaaah finally! Yupps, that's my class. The class I am currently attached to, the class that I've grown so fond of, the class that I've bonded with so well that just thinking about them makes me smile and laugh for all the funny, cute moments they've given me. They're so full of life and questions that it makes me miss my own childhood. Now it's up to me to make these children's childhood a memorable one. In school, at least. :)

This was a super last minute plan. I woke up at 9 plus today and just laid back in bed, not wanting to get up when Ahmad texted me, asking if I was awake already. Then he said his bro asked me along to follow them to the Harry Potter exhibition at MBS and I was like, an opportunity! Hahaha. No laaaa. I couldn't spend as long a time as I wanted with Ahmad on Friday after he booked out because suddenly he had to rush home. So, ya. Any chance of spending a little more time with him during this period of time, I'd jump at it. & so, I met them and we went. His brother is so, so, so, so super shy. Yeah, like the older brother when I first met him. :) I felt sad when I had to say goodbye to Ahmad though. 

But! These girls helped to brighten my mood the rest of the day. I had so much fun with them from feasting at Pastamania to criticising The Editor's Market's collection of clothes to trying out all the shoes at New Look to walking from Cineleisure all the way to ION Orchard and deciding to catch the 7.20pm movie at Lido and running all the way to Starbucks to get our drinks and then running to Lido for the movie, only to realise that we had a long queue to consider and the fact that the tickets were out. Total 'Running Man' feel. So we didn't catch any movie and we just sat at the lounge area facing the city lights and well, camwhored. It. Was. HILARIOUS. We laughed so much. I laughed till my stomach hurt so bad. I am gonna miss them throughout the rest of the practicum. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment