Saturday, August 11, 2012

So I went for a checkup today, and it turns out everything is...
Pretty much about the same?
Everytime I'm there, I just can hardly believe it.
Because, sigh.
I don't even wanna talk about it.

& even though I know that everything is pretty much okay,
I was thrown into a bad mood the rest of the day.
It was a lucky thing that I had no choice but to skip the GNK iftar.
Else, I'd be showing everyone else my bad side.

& even though I seriously want to say, "F*ck everything",
I keep telling myself to stay strong.
Because everything that happened, has a reason.
Had a reason.



I miss Ahmad so much right now.


On a side note, I stumbled upon this singer I'd always had a huge crush on back when he was in Click Five. Mr. Eric Dill.
He looks a thousand times better now after ditching that old skool kind of haircut.
Which fit him too back then, I must admit.
But now, he looks even sexier.
Somehow, a little emo looking.
Sexy. That's it.
& this particular song has been on repeat since last night.


I just....
Sigh.
Continue my assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment