Saturday, August 4, 2012

I'm lucky to have found someone I can be silly with. :)

The past few days had been tough on us after a little burst of emotion sparked off some confusion between us. I wasn't sure what happened but I guess the distance that's growing between us ever since I started my course, was taking its toll on our relationship. We miss each other a lot, actually, but because we're each busy with our own matters and jobs, meeting up becomes really, really hard to do.

I was really emotional, trust me. I couldn't concentrate in class but when I'm around the children, they make me forget everything that's bothering me. It's like, the children were a temporary cure for me, and after dismissal, I'd go right back to my emotional state.

But we cleared everything up. Just like we always do. I was so terrified, I really was. Because recently, or rather, this whole year, people I know have been losing their partners over stupid things. & I was really blaming myself for the distance between us right now. I was afraid it'll affect us, somehow.

I guess, this is really a test for us, whether we can overcome this together. I'm just afraid that we're not strong enough for that. It scares me that much. :(

I know I'm willing to do anything to make this work. He means that much to me. :)

On a side note, my K1s have exactly 2 more days to practice their National Day dance before the actual celebration day comes. I am so going to take pictures of them. I actually sought help from a GNK junior recently, Ahmad Piano, to help me play the song on piano but it turned out too soft and less energetic. I guess we'll just have to risk the amplifiers booming out the song on that day. :/ Nevertheless, I am still proud of the K1s, more to the afternoon session because I practise with them all the time so they're quite tight with the dance movements. Just cannot wait for that long weekend though. Heh. :)

I guess this is about it. On Mondays, my energy level will be like, 100%. But by the time Friday rolls in, I'll be at like, 9%. It's a vicious cycle all over again. This, for the rest of my life? For the sake of working with children, I am willing. For the sake of my future, I am willing. Remembering Mr Arthur Tan's words: One year of sacrifice for the next 50 years.

It will be worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment