Monday, May 14, 2012

I want to go back to this beautiful place called Melbourne. The Yarra River and Loch Ard Gorge.


Anyways, I am officially free from Uniqlo! I feel bad for the good friends that I made there though. They're still kind of suffering under #bitchplease. But they're quitting soon so that's fine. The management will always face staff shortage problems as long as they don't do something about their manners. Sigh. Whatever. It's my problem no more, though I do pity future staff who come in thinking that the working environment is as fun as it seems.

So, yeah. I'm a free bird now. No more "Welcome to Uniqlo/Thank you, hope to see you again!". No more team talks. No more being bullied around. No more rudeness to my face. No more cashiering. Most importantly, no more of the #bitchplease and the male #bitchplease. I'm sorry, no offence intended but I really can't stand this two. Their manners need some lessons from Mommy. I'm not trying to be mean but seriously, you can't be nice to customers and outrageous to your staff. Shouting at them on the shopfloor WITH customers around? That is NOT professionalism. Answering back on the walkie talkie with a "No more no more okay thank you bye" is NOT good manners. But hell, this is the reality of the working world.

But, all of that is finally over. Amidst that, I did make a few very good friends. Mostly Chinese because I realized that somehow, the Malays were a little racist. Yes, it's true. I saw and heard it myself. They talked in malay about a China staff right in front of me, and I happened to be good friends with that same China staff. And somehow, when I didn't have any problems with the other malays, except the #bitchplease(s) of course, the other chinese staff have something against them. Apparently from the way they were treated. It actually made me wonder. Not all of the malays were like that, of course. It's just this handful. Plus, #bitchplease, of course. Sigh. Working with children won't be easier than this, of course, but at least I find joy in teaching them. :)

Alright then, I guess that's all I'm gonna rant. Haha. Arts Festival show on the 26th of May! Gamelan Express shows on this Wednesday and 22nd. I'm gonna love these next weeks of pure freedom. But oh, AIC still hasn't called. But apparently they said on their website that successful applicants will be notified by mail. I HATE THIS! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment