Thursday, May 3, 2012

Breakfast with Ahmad in the morning cheers up my day. Walked around ION together before I go in for work made me even more happier. He dropped me off at Uniqlo B3 entrance before leaving for Woodlands left me in a good mood for the rest of the day. Plus, #bitchplease was not in for work so I had quite a peaceful time working in the store, doing whatever I want. Quite a smooth sailing day. Oh and I should add that I had quite a funny time with Thahirah as well, when she dropped by to buy some stuff. I thought she wanted to shopping for real but she just wanted to buy briefs for her boyfriend. It was her first time buying for him and my first experience helping someone figure out what briefs to buy. We were so awkward and self-conscious. When she paid for the two briefs, it just had to be Charles at the cashier. Until now, I can never understand a word that Pinoy says to me so when he said something to us, I was like, ah. Hahaha. Thahirah accompanied me for my lunch at Popeyes after that and we talked about like, everything. But mostly it was me asking about her experience when Hannan was in NS. I'm actually very scared and nervous for my own experience. But she told me not to worry. :) But me being me, I'd worry. Ohwells.

There's work tomorrow and Sunday, and then pay comes in on Monday. When I come in for work on Wednesday, I'll be turning my resignation form in. Heh. Heeeehhhhh.

Oh and, BIG NEWS. Remember I mentioned about AIC offering a Trainee Teacher position with a full sponsorship for this Diploma in Early Childhood - Teaching. Which means that while you study for this diploma, you're also doing part time at a kindergarten centre AND you're getting paid a monthly salary as well. So, well, I went for the second interview at Bedok KCC Blk 135 centre about two weeks ago. At first, it sounded like I might not get it because they need a teacher for the morning class but I have to be studying in the morning. I will only be at the centre from 12pm onwards. And then last week, the principal called me to tell me to give her two more days to find a relief for me. So I told her I was fine with that. And then! On Monday, during gamelan, she called me again and told me, "I still can't find a relief for you but never mind. My BA just wants you to go ahead and take the pre-employment medical test first, and also come down to our centre to sign the contract." I remember her exact words because at that moment, my heart really soared. BA means Branch Advisor, by the way. So, yesterday, I went down to Bedok again to sign the contract. After the paperwork was done, the BA shook my hand to thank me for my time and said, "Welcome to the family." My heart SOARED even higher. I swear I left the centre with a huge smile on my face.

All I need now is to wait for the acceptance letter from AIC for the course. :) Syukur Alhamdulillah. 

Okay, this is about all I have to say for now. I have quite irritating colleagues at my workplace that makes me wish time would pass even faster so that I can quit.

I miss spending everyday with Gamelan. I miss THAT life now.

Graduation in 13 days!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment