Thursday, April 26, 2012

So, after all the drama and the tears, my baby girl is back home safe and sound, no injuries, no scratches, and definitely not pregnant with some other cat's...I don't know, sperm? Hahaha, sorry, I'm a bit particular about it because it has to do with the cats' family tree, ya know. Hahaha. Okay, whatever, she's back, that's all that matters. Alhamdulillah.

I'll be bringing them for their checkup once my pay comes in. We kept delaying because of transport issue, but this time, I don't care, rain or shine, with transport or not, I'm gonna bring the two ekor to the vet. Time to do something about Habib's eyes, his final jab, and Shyme's annual checkup. And if until then the both of them are still not lovey-dovey with each other, we're gonna ask the vet WHY. Ever since Shyme's return, Habib has been hiding away. And my maid told me that Habib refuses, or maybe just doesn't want to, to go near Shyme. He ignores her plainly just like that. They used to be so close! I wonder if they lost that 'connection' because she ran away for nearly five days. Hmm.

I have a new ringtone for my phone!!!!! HAHAHA! My maid said it sounds like a bangla's phone. I kinda think so too but eh, we'll just try la. Sorry but, Bollywood has been my favourite since I was a very young kid. Plus, that's where I learnt to be romantic, AND critique on the nonsense scenarios the movies always have, hahahaha!

I'm so close to my resignation. Woohooooooohoooooo~~!!! After my pay comes in, gonna abuse the staff discount like mad, before I resign. Bile ni duit gamelan nak masok? :(

Okay, that's all for now. Work is at 10am tomorrow. Kinda stupid la, why the heck they put my schedule like that. When I clock in, they will all be in the middle of replenishing and stuff. Nonsense sia orang yang buat weekly roster.

Okay la, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment