Monday, March 12, 2012

Mum is complaining that I should work longer hours so that I won't have to work on so many days and waste money on transport. I agree with her, but I'm actually just taking it slow by working short hours so that my body can get used to it. Once I know my body can take it, I will work the longer shifts. But the thing about my mum is, I tell her repeatedly, she still won't understand. Soo, never mind. I've already taken a couple of 8-5 slots for next week so we shall see how it goes. It doesn't matter how many days I work as long as I hit 20 hours each week. So I did my calculation and if I were to work two 8-6 shifts and one 1-8 shift, I'll be hitting 24 hours, minus off the break times. So I guess that should be okay.

FYI in about 2 weeks' time, full house shows. & we haven't even tightened our repertoire yet. I barely even practised yet! Sigh. Will be rushing down from work tomorrow to RP for the practice. I really missed gamelan alot.

One of the customers I served today was an angmoh guy with the most bluest eyes ever. It's like, wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~~~~~~

I'm off to sleep now. Super long day tomorrow. 9am to 11am = teaching. 1pm to 6.30pm = UQ. 7pm to 9pm = GA.

Being too busy isn't good. But it means making a living on my own without relying on my parents. For once. :D

Till my next post, InsyaAllah. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment