Friday, February 3, 2012

2 Fridays I have spent crying for you. I wonder again why you even came back a year ago. If you weren't planning to stay, why did you even show up? I could live with another 10 years of waiting for your return but I can't live with you walking out again. I know the reasons why you won't come see us again, but still, we're family. We're still family no matter what happened 13 years ago. It's so hard trying to live with the state this family is in right now. I still blame her. Always her. If it wasn't for her, maybe my grandpa would still be living with us.


But I guess it's already written in fate, that this was meant to happen to our family. Whatever la. This will be the last time I'm weeping for you. You can come and go as you wish, I'll just have to learn to block the pain every time you fade in and out of our lives. I've got better things to worry about anyway.


This is it. The last lap. Once this final week is over, one week later is the UT week, and then, I am done.


Cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment