Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Distance

At Pavillion, Forever21

In the bus on the way home. Massage Coach bro! :D
Nabilah bilah bilah.
& of course, the dearest cats who got left behind. :(
Luckily Nafisah was able to take care of them. Hee.
This picture was taken when she came over to feed them and they both actually just woke up from sleeping. Cute or whuutttt.
It was a good trip, although I wasn't fully satisfied with the shopping at Masjid India. AND! I STILL didn't get my A & W. Sigh. I couldn't bring back much Oleh-Oleh (LOL) also. Hopefully we're really going back there in a few months again and I'll have more time to save up for it.

Okay then. 1 and a half more weeks till school is semi-officially over. Heehee. Going to the career fair on Tuesday with Hazzy Wazzy dearest. Woohoo!

SECRET CIRCLE EP 13 WHY YOU NO COME OUT? :(

I can't take the distance
I can't take the miles
I can't take the time till I next see you smile
I can't take the distance
I'm not ashamed that with every breath I take
I'm calling your name

No comments:

Post a Comment