Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I shouldn't be here, especially at this time, 'cause I have to meet Mirah at 9am tomorrow. But I just feel like posting something after so long of not blogging. [Sorry for that, Haz. Hehe.]

Well, to start off, FYP is making me absolutely miserable. Because of the terrible reviews from the evaluator during the Mid-Sem Evaluation, we had to split the work equally so now I have more to do. It's almost the end of Week 9 and I've been staying up so late since last week to try and code everything. So far, so good, until today, something went wrong and my create_album.php and do_create_album.php did not work. I was just about to start on the upload_photos code. Damn suay. So I'm relying on Mirah tomorrow to help me. Sigh.

This week's plan was to skip every Gamelan practice there is so that I could concentrate on my coding and this was a good idea. Although the codes don't work, for now, at least I'm halfway through. I just need another week, so most probably, next week I'll skip practices too.

Anyway, if Ahmad didn't send me his advanced 28th month wish slash message, I would not have remembered at all. But well, heh. It's kinda hard to believe it's the 28th month tomorrow, OUR 28th month. I'm like, so fast? It feels like yesterday that we were classmates, and played Blind Man with Syai and the rest of W35F melayus. It feels like yesterday that he shipped himself off to Sydney and left me stuck with Balinese but which I truly love later on. & not forgetting that just last Saturday, I sat in the same car as his parents and had mini-conversations with them. So, we're kinda even now. Meet-the-parents sessions: checked.

It's kinda amazing how fast time flies. We've known each other since poly started for us. Sometimes, I myself can't believe it. You know, that we lasted this long, after everything we've been through. Hell yeah man, we've been through so much, I can't believe we actually made it this far. But hey, who's complainin'?

I know there's no such thing as perfect. I know how girls always talk about how perfect their boyfriends are and how they think he's the one and yada yada. I find that annoying sometimes. Am I like that? Pardon me if I am because sometimes, I get into the 'so in love' mode, I get carried away. Haha.

Truth is, I don't hope for anything. At all. I'm serious. People have asked me, "Then what's the point of you being in a relationship with him?" I say, "Jodoh di tangan Allah." If it's meant to be, it will be. :) It's not that I don't think he's the one. I think that I'm not good enough for him. That is why I'm trying to be a better person. You know, more positivity *hint hint*, less negativity. It will be hard but I'll try.

That being said, I'm gonna go off to sleep now. Ahmad Mustaqim, the past month has been a revelation for me too. It's something we've never done for each other but just till that point of time, it became important. I hope it never stops. Thanks for being there for me. Sincerely, thank you. :3

Relationships must be like the relationship between hand & eyes. If hand gets hurt, eyes cry, & if the eyes cry, the hand wipes its tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment