Monday, August 15, 2011

I know exactly what my sister would say if I brought up this topic to her. She's family.

Here's my rebuttal: Has she acted like she's family? Where was she when her sister was on her deathbed? Where was she when her kids needed a mother, even though it's an abusive one? Where was she when my own mother needed her sisters to support her, especially through the ordeal that my mother went through last year? Our parents have always helped her, have always been there for her through everything she went through. & how did she repay them? Fitnah.

Yeah, forgive and forget. Oh, I have forgiven. You don't know how many tears I've spilled for this stupid family. Wishing that things would change for the better, begging for those who left to return. The puzzle pieces have been joined back together, but they're not fitted, they're just loosely apart.

Her coming back is not going to change anything. Her ego is too big to come to my doorstep to beg for forgiveness from my parents. This Raya, is something I'm looking forward to, but not for the reason everyone has. I'm just gonna wait and see what happens.

Sorry, just needed to rant. My eyesight right now is blurry like eff and I'm annoyed to the max that I don't have my eye refreshers with me. Probably will partial. Will see how.

No comments:

Post a Comment