Wednesday, June 15, 2011


My bro is in love.
He wouldn't admit it, though.
But apparently, it's not working out.
He's avoiding her.
For a simple reason: he's afraid.
Of getting hurt again, maybe?
So this is part of what Le Love posted today:

"I just wanted to say that to anyone who is going through something right now, because I'm in a state of heart broken heartedness, and over my best friend that I have loved to the core of my soul for about 3 years of my life. But unfortunately he doesn't feel the same. He wants to find something better I presume and I'm not that. I've sometimes felt unworthy of love and inadequate, almost useless. But one day I'm gonna get over it and I'm going to find love and love will find me back. And to those who are broken, it may not seem like it now, but take me for example with such an emotional attachment like mine it cannot be overcome in a day. But I know it's gonna happen for me."

This is for you, Syaiful Amiril. :)

I realize today that I'm afraid of betrayals.
& I don't want to be betrayed ever again.
But who can stop that right?

Till here. Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment