Thursday, April 7, 2011

One In A Million

It's actually the 31th of March when I'm writing this. I had a feeling that I would be too busy to actually come online during the show week so I decided to do what I did when I had to go to Indonesia that time. (God, that feels like years ago. :/) My two little sisters are actually singing Baby to the iTouch right now, LOL.

Anyway, what would the monthsary be again? If this month was 19th, then April would be 20th, right? Yesssss, how time flies! :p

Well, by the time this gets posted, it'll be 2 more days before you finally board the plane to head back to your homeland, huh? & by then, the show would be over. I'll probably be home sleeping, pancit already. HAHA. But well, I just wanted to post this so that at least it shows that I remembered before the actual date and also in case I forgot again. :p

Okay, to the point:

Thank you for all these amazing months, with you and away from you, it's still the same. My feelings have never changed a single bit. You've been there for me, and you've tried to be there for me whenever you can. I just want you to know that I really appreciate it, whatever you've done and have tried to do for me. Your advices, especially in Ustaz mode, have never failed to wake me up and make me realize that whatever happens in life "has already been written 50, 000 years ago". I'll try to always remember that. :p Being with you has taught me so much things that I can't even list down, because there's just too many. You make people want to be a better person. :) Happy 20th.

Baby you're so one in a million, you are
Baby you're the best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No, there ain't nothing better than this

No comments:

Post a Comment