Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sometimes, it gets harder to be patient.
& even with my level of tolerance, I doubt I can hold in my anger further.
You can be rude with me, you can be sarcastic with me.
But push my buttons harder, and you'll feel the wrath you'll regret feeling.

You can be whatever you wanna be, I don't care.
You can go to hell, I don't care.
I am done here, reminding you and all that shit.
Because obviously you don't bloody care.
So why should I waste my breath?

I may not be perfect, I may not be much of a good person either.
But tolerating this each and every day is more than I can take
There is nowhere I can vent now.

You can go ahead and swear at me.
You can go ahead and curse at me.
But one thing for sure, you'll get your karma.
& that's the day I await.

I've always been patient, I've always been silent when it comes to people hurting me. Because I have always believed what the Prophet has taught us:

Biar orang buat jahat pada kita, jangan kita buat jahat pada mereka.

Allah is not blind to what I am feeling right now.
The tears that fall every single night.

You don't know how much it fucking hurts to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment