Thursday, March 10, 2011

I don't even know where to begin or how. All I want is simply for everything to be over and done with. No more police calls, no more visits to the lawyer, no more arguing, no more sorting of evidences/receipts, no more stress for both my parents. This whole period is putting a lot on their shoulders and even though sometimes I disagree with my mother's tactics, I want everything to just quickly end and have Aisyah back with us.

I pity Farah, that's all. Just this morning, I woke up suddenly because Farah was coughing her throat out and even vomited. & in the afternoon, we found out that Aisyah was also sick with a fever. When Aisyah was in our care, she was rarely ever sick. & as soon as she's away from us, she's sick. Sigh.

Well, I know, everything happens for a reason right?

I just have to keep praying hard for this to all be over soon.

The only thing I'm looking forward to is Ummi Aisyah will be sleeping over at my place on the 12th and 13th, which is this Saturday and Sunday! Like, woohoo! & her youngest daughter's wedding is on the 15th of April and hopefully, if all goes well, we'll be going for the wedding! :D:D I get to see Zein and Idruz again!

I'm like, sipping on Tom Yam soup right now and it's my 4th bowl. It's so delicious I can't stop getting more. Well, I guess I should be going to bed now. Have to wake up early to clean up the house for Ummi Aisyah's arrival. Heh heh heh.

Alright then, take care all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment