Sunday, February 27, 2011

When We Say

Now that I've cleared up a little, I can finally remember what exactly happened yesterday. Pffffft.

I have to say first that Balinese rehearsal was arggghhhhhh. No surprise though, it is as usual, stressing. Anyway, the poster or brochure or whatever you call it for Suara Bali was out, and Mei Yin gave me one. So, I shall probably get GNK to go. Hmm.

2 people offered to be my boyfriend for the next 2 months. HAHAHAHA. None other than my 2 buddies, Liyana and Syai. It cheered me up somehow. & talking to Syai after a while brought back the good old memories of W35F. Sigh.

Anyway, Mother dearest left for Hong Kong today. But last I heard, she ended up stuck in the hotel with a flu while the others went shopping. I am soooooooo not surprised. Mum's nose can never stand any type of cold. Abeh boleh berangan nak gi New Zealand. Her nose would probably fall off. HAHA. Kay la, I kind of miss her loud, annoying, commanding voice around the house. The house seems too quiet without her. Okay, scratch that last. The kids were just fighting earlier. But kids are, well, kids.

Hippo came over just now with her maid and Nabilah. I kind of decided to let go of the past yesterday when we met up for dinner with granddad's family. It was kind of random, by the way, the dinner. Seafood at Fisher's Tavern never fails to satisfy your hunger. Even though an hour before that, I actually had a Filet-o-Fish meal at Macs with Liyana and my sis. Perangai orang gemok. Finished up the whole plate of cereal prawns, favourite sia. & Tom Yam soup, absolutely mouth-watering. Omg, my stomach's grumbling just talking about food. So, Hippo and me are talking again, and I was joking around with Cik Jal yesterday. Just like we used to, ya know? I found that I actually missed that.

But you know, sometimes, there are things that people do that makes you unhappy with them. But then again, what is the point of holding grudges? :)

Will be meeting Haz tomorrow to go to school to pay the stupid fines we got for using the game room. -.- I got a $1.00 fine. Like that also must go all the way to Woodlands. Gosh! & I still can't get over the fact that Haz declined a job offer just because I didn't get it too. Epic sia! Hahahaha, kay la, shall not go into that or I'll end up laughing non-stop again. HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not be listening to my phone playing this song for the next 2 months. The exact same song from 0:27 onwards. But, ohwells. I got surprised when I opened my MSN and read a long mono-conversation from Ahmad. So cute. As usual. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment