Monday, February 28, 2011

What Makes A Man

5-room
4-room
2-room
This girl is the most cheerful person I've ever met. There is no silent moment when you're with her. & sometimes, you can really talk about deep stuff with her one moment, and the next, you can laugh your ass off at each other. Today's meeting was random and unplanned. I was in school to pay the stupid fines I got for using the game room, and Haz didn't turn up, and Liyana happened to be in school for FYP, so we both ended up at Toa Payoh for a late lunch. After lunch, we went over to this HDB building where they had this showroom of the flats they have. & by the way, the picture of her is the showroom for the 2-room flat. The toilet has 2 door entrances. Imagine doing your business and forgetting to lock the other door, then someone comes right in on you. That would be soooo embarrassing.

I've been having bad headaches lately. It's so bad to the point that when I'm on my feet and the dizzy spell hits me, I actually sway. Then I will have to sit down till the dizziness goes away. Gosh, sucks to be me.

Gamelan on Tuesday and Wednesday. Balinese on Wednesday night. I can't wait till the show comes. It's so very exciting!!!!!! Wooooooo!!!!!

At least I have many things to do for the next 2 months.

& MOTHER IS IN HONG KONG, TOTALLY ENJOYING HERSELF. SHE WENT ON A CRUISE TO WATCH THE SUNSET. ARGH, I WISH I DECIDED TO FOLLOW HER. GAAAAHHHHHH.

& you know what? Westlife never gets old. :p

Okay, it's 11 now. Have to head off to sleep, else I'll wake up late tomorrow. Breakfast in the morning with Boyfriend-for-2-months (LOL, Ahmad, don't jealous! :p) before the bridging programme thing. Lancaran Yuyu~~~~

This isn't goodbye
Even as I watch you leave
This isn't goodbye
I swear I won't cry
Even as tears fill my eyes
I swear I won't cry

No comments:

Post a Comment