Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Wrote This Song

Dad's birthday picnic with his secondary school mates. I saw my dad talk like a young man for the first time, reminiscing with his friends about the 'good old days' where they got into trouble and stuff. I watched my dad giggle geli hati at a funny memory his friend recalled, and I listened to them all talk. It's rare to see my dad open up like this. Usually, it's with his siblings. But this is different, because they have all been friends for 33 years. It's amazing, really amazing that they still kept in touch through out the decades. & I still wanna know who Ipin Tonggek is. :p

I think once you have feelings for someone, those feelings will always be there. You may not like them anymore, but you'll always care.


I wrote this song about you
Isn't that cliche of me to do
But it's nothing for you
The band just need something more to play
So don't blush or hurray at the possible sound of your name
No, I wouldn't go that far

No comments:

Post a Comment