Friday, November 26, 2010

Sejauh Mungkin

Injin's birthday surprise yesterday. It was so very funny. The prank was an epic fail thanks to Hazlinda. Haha. But I had an amazing laugh with them all. Injin was all smiles, and then Noreen had to start the sabo face with cake thing. & since I wasn't prepared for this, I stayed as far away as I could from them. But in the end, in the midst of Muhsin trying to dodge Injin's throw, I had a tiny piece of the cake on my tudung. But it was easily washable so, that's okay. I had tremendous fun, even though it was a programming day. -.-

& this. Well, a random dare, but the perfect question. I like the hate part, 'cause it's very true. Pagi2 pon ade idea baik jugak eh, Faz.

And this one below speaks for itself. Nadeem's work. -.-
Okay. Back to reality. I came home last night with my sister, and my mum straightaway told us that she plans to fight for the custody of Farhan and Fatimah. The reason why she wanted to do that is because, they are still being abused. & I feel so sad for them. I thought they were happy. It turns out that they were just afraid to tell anyone. It's so unfair to them. That's why I'm supporting my mum. Even if that means there'll be an overload of people in this house. I've always thought my mum is too kind, but I think she just has a good heart. & these two cousins of mine, I can't wait till they get here and finally live with us. I've lost a year with them, I wanna get it back. I wanna watch them grow, just like I watched them grow since they were born. They deserve a better life sia. I can't believe they're going through the same hell they went through with their mother!!!!!!! That majorly pisses me off.

Next, my sis bought The Sims 2 few days back. Today, Iqmal and me kecoh-kecoh over Ahmad playing it for the first time on my laptop. Hahahaah. I was arguing with Iqmal about the Woohoo thing, 'cause they can't do it with a family member and he insisted, can can! Ended up, cannot. Boys. -.-

& Syai. I finally met the guy today. He's going through shit, as usual. Nothing's new. Somehow, the pain deepened when she found someone new. Neither he nor I thought it would be this soon. I learnt many things from his heartbreak and I feel sorry that he has to go through this because he is the last person on this planet, that I would want, sad. I think that the people who keep insisting on him to move on, don't know what it is like to truly love someone. If you loved someone, I doubt that you'd move on so fast from that person. You'd still feel the pain from that break up.

I don't know how many times I've cried for him. I feel the pang of sadness too, somehow. :(

Weekend booked. Mum has plans for the family. But hopefully I'll get Sunday off so me and Sisto can go shopping. There's an IT fair at Expo that she wants to go to as well. That girl, ever since she started working, keeps spending her money. Mentang2 dah ade POSB card.

I think this is enough of an update. Till the next one.

Baiknya ku pergi tinggalkan dirimu
Sejauh mungkin
Untuk melupakan dirimu yang selalu
Tak perdulikanku yang mencintaimu
Yang menyayangimu

No comments:

Post a Comment