Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I like this picture alot.
Not because it's a couple picture, but because, I realized I look nice.
It's been a while since I felt good after looking at a picture of myself anyway. :)

I've been thinking a lot these days. And with the motivational Islam book I've been reading, it helps me think back about my life. & things somehow became clearer to me.

Unfortunately, I asked myself today: How long more can you be patient? With him, home, family, friends, school, work. How much more do you have to go through? Being tired, being sick especially.

& then I came across this sentence in the book I am reading: Ingatlah. Dengan mengingati Allah, hati menjadi tenteram.

& well, you can guess, being the emotional me, I cried when I read that sentence. Pretty much fits, doesn't it? :)

Recently, I've been having dreams about the 2 ulama' I personally know. I don't know if I should or can believe these dreams of them because from my very basic knowledge, the things you see in your dreams are all syaitan. However, syaitan can't take the form of Prophet Muhammad. Correct me if I'm wrong, because I can hardly remember the many things my maid has said and taught me. Anyway, Ummi Aisyah entered my dream last night, and the late Habib Saggaf was in my dreams two nights ago. What do I make of that though?

Okay, keyboard dah crazy. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment