Tuesday, October 19, 2010

& so, this woman officially started work yesterday. Dropped by when I reached Paris at around 8, I think. Had a $2.20 dinner with her at Ananas. Damn cheap, and damn nice as well. Hers was $1.00. It's this fried bee hoon which is undeniably nice. Okay, anyway, after dinner, had a cup of yoghurt at her shop: Devil Yoghurt & His Evil Advocates. Or something like that. As usual, my flavour is Chocolate. I find the other flavours sour somehow. & of course, my usual topping would be the Froot Loops cereal. Cannot get enough of that. Hehehehe. Then watched a guy buy that same cup of yoghurt for 7 bux, when he could have gotten the small on-offer one which was like, 3.30 bux for any amount of yoghurt. I was laughing my ass off secretly. HAHAHA.

I find this very the sweet. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to vent out here. Just a couple of hours ago, I had a tiff with a dear friend of mine, and I just want him to understand something.

I'm sorry if you think that I don't understand you. Sorry if you think I don't know the difference between friends and someone whom you can spend the rest of your life with. Because the truth is, I really do understand. Yes, I'll admit, I do have hopes to spend the rest of my life with the one I love right now. But chances are, God may have a different plan for us, so you'd never know what the future holds. We could end up just like the relationship you just lost and that could just kill me the way it did to you. But my point is, I do understand. I've felt lonely like you before. I totally understand. But it's the friends I have that made my life more bearable. Sure, you're right, friends come and go. At some point in our lives, we might grow too busy for our friends and too busy to hang out as frequently and stuff. Yes, when that day comes, who do we turn to when everyone gets so busy? One question for you: What is Allah for?

He is always there for you. Gawd, remember that!

I'm sorry, but it's hurting me too that you're like this. I keep wanting to blame her, but when I think about it, if she never entered your life, I don't think I'll see the kind of happy that you were. But seeing you fall apart is worse. You were my friend since day 1 of year 1, and you know how we're all fond of the funny, bubbly guy that we know. Seeing that transition makes us all worried about you and I'm sure you know that. I know it's hard, shit I know it's hard. But you were doing okay. I was seeing a little progress. Then you went and reopened the wounds. Now you're back to square one. Tell me now, who's in it for more pain now?

I know it's hard. Dammit, I know.

I don't even know why I'm crying for you, dammit!

I may have commitments like school, gamelan, Ahmad, family problems, whatever. But I want to be there when my friends need me. All you need to do is text or call. :)

& I'm really sorry if I sounded angry, sarcastic or whatsoever. It just shows that I care. :)

Night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment