Friday, October 22, 2010

I never thought I would ever set my eyes on you again after...6 years. I've searched for you on FB, Friendster, hoping to find you somehow. But I failed. So I forgot about you. & when you added me on FB, I almost had a heart attack. It was early in the morning, and that was the first thing that greeted me. & when I found out you were in this school, I got another heart attack. I don't even know why. Then you admitted to seeing me around here, which was why you looked for me on FB. I swore since that day to watch where I was going. I didn't want to run into you. At all.

Just a couple of days ago, I believe, I told Liyana about you being in this school too. I was wondering, since the first semester, I haven't even bumped into you. Maybe because you were a Year 1 student. Which was a relief. So I was saying like, maybe it isn't our fate to cross paths again, or maybe it isn't time for us to meet again, yet.

& today, there you were, right in front of me.

You were walking alone, and so was I. I was a few steps behind you. The second I saw you, there was no doubt in my mind that you were you, even though you've changed so much over the years. I looked you over from behind. You walked with the kind of confidence you've always had. Your dressing style had improved somehow. & it was already 8.39 and you were still walking coolly towards school.

It was only after we crossed the first traffic light that you noticed me. Then you smiled. & it was this very awkward moment because I started to remember things from 7 years ago. Everything that happened, what you did, what I did, what we did. A friend of yours caught your attention, and you talked to her. I quickly crossed the road and walked as fast as I could into school. But the memories never left me. I was close to tears by the time I reached class.

& coincidentally, this was on Le Love.

You were my first love, before I knew what a mature relationship was. The sweet innocence of a childhood romance… we played outside and did fireworks. I fell in love with you at the age of 12. Some may say that’s too young, but I knew it was real love. It felt just as real as the love I have felt at the age of 21.

Whatever. I'm just gonna suck it up and get over it. What's the point? You've changed, and most definitely have I. You're not the same person anymore, and I'm definitely not the same person too. But somehow, a part of me will always remember what you did to my heart. I'll never forget that. You were a jerk. A bastard. & I'll always hope and pray that what you did to me, will not happen again.

I forgot you. Now, I'll forget again. :)

I felt shitty the whole day thanks to you. -.- _l_ & thank you, Syai, for the advices. As well as mentioning me on your blog. I don't mind the tears you spill, nor the fact that you think you're a weakling. You are strong, or else, you wouldn't be where you are right now. If you were a weakling, you would have succumbed to the heartbreak and really killed yourself. I mean, kill as in masok kubor betol2. Taking small steps to get over her is not weak. It's a sign of strength, because you're slowly learning to live again. I want to see you smile and joke again like you did today. If you say that's just a facade, I already know that. But I also know that at least you tried. :)

I'll end with the quote I told Syai today:

It's easy to become lovers from friends. But not easy to become friends from lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment