Monday, October 25, 2010

I never thought today would end the way it did.
I like how we cried together in each other's arms.
I didn't realize I could scare you as much as you scared me.
Or the fact that you were so afraid to lose me.
I realized that you do care about me, but you don't show it at all.
I failed to see that, 'cause you disguise it so well.

What caught me off-guard were your tears.
I never thought a guy could ever shed a tear for me.
This is the first time, and it touched me deeply.
When you told me about your nenek, I felt guilty that I wasn't there for you to turn to.
& I cried with you too when you started crying again.
I'm sorry, really.

I know you have a lot on your plate.
I never wanted this to happen or make things worse for you.
But I'm glad everything is fine now.
I just wish there is some way I could tell you how much you really mean to me.

I love you, baby. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment