Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, Buddy!

Hi, Syai. I don't have a very recent picture of you, and I feel lazy to save one from Facebook, so this is from last year in December.

Happy Birthday, my dearest friend! =D

Thank you for your friendship the past almost 2 years. I feel so lucky to have a friend like you, who's almost like a brother to me. You started my love story, and I would never forget that. But Syai, even if you didn't have a hand in my love story, I know I would still be your friend. Because you're the kind of friend no one would want to lose. Thank you for being there for me all this while. Thank you for trying to protect me. Thank you for all the advices you've given me. Thank you for everything you've done for me. & I hope that you'll have a blast on your 20th. May you always be blessed with good health and happiness always. & may you always be in Allah's protection. Amin.

P.S Sorry I couldn't do a surprise birthday bash for you like last year 'cause I'll be at the hospital for my checkup. Sorry, buddy. Have a blast though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment