Thursday, October 14, 2010

Benci Bilang Cinta

Ummi Aisyah is the lady in black, extreme right. I miss her. Period. :(

If only I had this Saturday free. I wouldn't mind going shopping. I need a proper bag, man. My shoulder hurts like fuck just carrying a side bag. Now my whole neck feels like crap and I need a good massage. I wouldn't mind flying off to Indonesia right now to spend a few nights at Puncak. Especially at the cool, lovely inn with the most spectacular view. That place is heaven. :D

& I need it right now because of all the stress I'm under. School, gamelan, sick aunt, home, stupid other family I have to put up with. They get worse everyday. I wish they'll just move out. Like, leave ASAP before I lose my cool again. My sister surprised me when she said she can't wait for Angah to die. She wants to scream at the other family's faces in front of our relatives if that family cries. I look forward to that kind of drama.

&. I. Love. Having. A. Diary. Woooooo!!!!!

Jangan benci bilang cinta
Jangan marah bilang sayang
Jangan mendustai hati
Bila engkau memang suka

No comments:

Post a Comment