Friday, October 15, 2010

Aku Yang Akan Pergi

Take me up on a ferris wheel, up to the highest carriage and watch the sunset with me.

I just feel worse and worse everyday. At least this semester's classmates are friendlier than last semester's. They're easier to talk to. But I still have a problem when the chinese go chinese on me. That bugs me a lot. Sheesh, it's like, every semester, there's sure to be chinese who will speak chinese during discussion, and you'll be the lost one. Tsk. But, so far, so good. Malays are all very friendly. There are 2 malay guys and a total of 4 malay girls, including me. Okay, one of the malay guys has a complicated name with Ibni. I asked Liyana if that's Arab, she say ya. I was like, muke tak macam orang Arab pon. She was like, tak semestinya name Arab, muke kene Arab kannn. HAHAHAHAH. Bimbo Faz.

So tired. Good luck to those surviving the Opening Launch schedule. I have the Wind Symphony performance to worry about. Preview on Thursday. Like, so fasssssssssstttt!!!!!!!!!

Dimana, dirimu yang mencintai aku sepenuh hati
Aku yang akan pergi bila kau enggan memilih
Cintaku ini bukan seperti tempat persinggahanmu

No comments:

Post a Comment