Monday, September 27, 2010

This lovely boy was super sweet and funny and crazy and everything nice to me today, especially during the workshop. Ade je tangan die nak kacau. Nak tickle my kaki la, elbow my thigh la. Haha. & I finally took a good look at the camera he bought me. Heh, heh. Can't wait for a chance to put it to good use. :D Can't thank the boyfriend enough. Just looking at the camera lifts my spirits sky high. Hahaha.

So I got fed-up with my long hair yesterday and told Liyana that I wanna cut my hair. She told me that the salon under her block, hair cut = $3.80 aje. I was like, awesome, can! So that was where I went after the marketing workshop today. It rained heavily. & I took 969 with Syai, who for the past few days, has been feeling very down. We did have a talk though. I met Syai and Azhar for breakfast before my workshop. & Syai confided in us. Everything. Even what he found yesterday, which also came as a shock to him, but not to me. Ku dah agak la, maaf kate ye Syai, if you're reading this. But I feel, and I'm sure Azhar will agree with me, that you really must forget her. It's one sided, you were giving 100% but she wasn't. I'm not gonna talk about age, but I think it's all about maturity. But anyway, it's over. So you must try and move on, okay? I know it isn't easy, but you must try. You'd never know till you try. No matter how long it takes, 2 years, 4 years, eternity, a girl like her does not deserve someone like you. You deserve way better. Remember, if there's anything, you know my number. :)

Anyway, yeah, I cut my hair! Short!!! Like, way shorter than I've ever cut it. You guys can only just imagine it. 'cause I will never post a picture of me here. Muaaaaaaaahahahahahaha. :p

I also took a shower at Liyana's house, CAUSE SHE FORCED ME! I kept scratching my hair after the hair cut, and she say I look like beruk. -.- That aside, I finally met Boboy. Up there!! Hehehehe.

&, the perfect end to my day. These loverly egg tarts from KFC. Superbly delicious. *smacks lips* Yummmmmmmmzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment