Saturday, September 25, 2010

Awesome day yesterday with the Coralites. Kecoh-kecoh raya.
Pretty much enjoyed myself. Hee.
Gave Natasha a surprise call at Shanghai. She was mad happy.
Hehe. :D

& today, I went out with my babyboy and he bought me this. We went to Haji Lane at first for the Holga, but decided to settle for this at Vivo. Did I mention that this is my birthday present from him? Hee. Ku happy banget! I brought Farah's lomo camera along for fun, and as cute-looking as it was, Ahmad still carried it around and took photos. Enjoyed myself to the max today, making him laugh and giggle and joking around with him. Layan die punye merepek jugak. (Die yang ajak action beli kereta, abeh kite nak ikotkan, die tak jadi nak action. HAHA!) Thank you so much, baby, for today, and for the present!!! Saaaaaayang you!

Awesome past two days! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment