Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This guy has never failed to make everyone smile.
I hope things get better for him.

My aunt is not getting better. She's not back till now. I had a talk with Ayah Long this afternoon. I've never talked this much with him before, or been soooooo *roll eyes all the time* with him. He's funny, but also a little annoying. As in like, you can't help but be sarcastic with him sometimes. Haha. Anyway, he told me about my aunt's condition. She's more like waiting for her time to die now. :( That majorly hurts.

I need to be strong but sometimes, I can't help but break down. Even when I'm facing Him in my prayers, when I'm reminded of the reality, I just can't stop crying. I've never felt the true loss of someone. When someone passes away, it was when I was too young to feel true grief. But now, anticipating it makes me scared. That it could happen anytime, that it will happen at any time.

Busy week ahead. I'm glad because it takes my mind off everything right now. Especially the selfish people under my roof.

Training tomorrow, after which, raya at Nabilah's house. I'm gonna be damn tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment