Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tentang Rasa

I had tremendous fun the past two days. Though it tired me out. Met up with Natasha too today like finallyyyyy!!!!! Vivocity, where I got approached by some mixed ang moh salesguy about a heat pack before I met Natasha, and he looked at my chest area even though I was wearing a tudung! Vad faen, seriously.

Well, as you can see, I got to take a picture with the cutest grandmother I've ever known. It was hilarious how Ahmad teased her. You can just see how close their bond is. For a moment there, I felt really jealous of him. Imagine eh, being jealous of your own boyfriend/girlfriend. But I really was, not gonna lie. I argued with my sis earlier about our grandma. She said I was lucky that at least she knew me and I knew her. But I argued back that I had no memories of her. But she says it still counts 'cause at least she knew me. I lost. But shit, it doesn't count when you don't remember ever breathing her scent, or hugging her, or being kissed by her, or even salam-ing her. No, for me, it doesn't.

So, Ahmad, you're really lucky to have her. & thank you for today. :)

Off to IKEA tomorrow. & Ya Kun Kaya, after a month! Woohoohoohoohoohoohoo x726329723498

Dapatkah selamanya kita bersama
Menyatukan perasaan kau dan aku
Semoga cinta kita kekal abadi
Sesampainya akhir nanti selamanya

No comments:

Post a Comment