Wednesday, July 7, 2010

These two are the strongest women I have ever known in my life.
They work so hard for their families, and when all else goes wrong, they keep faith and remain strong. For the sake of their families.

When Hubbi first got into that accident, my mum was there for Cik Azizah.
My mum sacrificed her time at home to go to the hospital to bace maulid for Hubbi.
My mum's business helped Cik Azizah's financial issues ALOT.
& even though my mum herself is facing problems, she never stops helping others.
Sometimes, I see a reflection of her in me.
I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, but I do realize this.
We'd go distances to help people, yet, when people step over our heads, we still keep helping them. When we get betrayed, we still forgive. We never forget, but pretend as though it never happened. So the same thing will repeat. Betrayed, forgive, betrayed, forgive.

There is only one person I know my mum hasn't fully forgive.

Even so, I just feel that she's such a strong woman.
& so is Cik Azizah.
No wonder they're good friends.
:)

I admire strong people.
It makes me wanna be strong too.
But, that's easier said than done.
I wonder how they do it.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment