Thursday, July 22, 2010

No More Wishing

July is the month of memories siaa.

A year ago, on 21st of July, W35F had their formal outfit day. & it was from this week onwards that so much happened. I'm sorry if I keep talking about the past but that's all I can talk about. W35F is my favourite part of the past, the best part of my life that has ever happened to me. Eunice gave me a surprise hug just now, and seriously, I was really so happy to see her. It makes me miss those days sia. :(

Gosh, assignment still not completed yet. & for Problem 12, got my first A for OOP module. It's always Bs, about time I got an A. & today, during my breaks, since I was fasting anyway, I caught up with Vampire Diaries. Watched episode 11 to 14. Damon gets hotter with each episode sia. He's beautifully perfect. But I am still Team Stefan. Sorry but I'm always on the good boy side. Anyway, I cried a little but I don't know which part. &! Stefan is such a romantic, for a vampire. & he's even more romantic than Edward please! :D

Note to self: Drink milk every single day without fail. :)

I want a love that's side by side
I want a love that holds me tight
I want a love that feels like a dream
But when I wake up, he's still there with me

No comments:

Post a Comment