Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I am not joking, this made my morning, it made me smile so huge.

Sometimes, when I open up Blogger to post something, I find myself at a loss of words. I'd upload a picture that I feel like posting, and then I would stare and wonder what I should talk about. Unless at that point of time, I have a lot of things to say. Other times, like now, I wonder about what to say because sometimes, you feel this way and yet, there is no amount of words to describe this feeling. Ya get what I mean? I mean, ranting all about how my day went is kind of.....boring. I can't even stand how I live each day, and if I were to go in detail about how it went, I'd probably bore the reader to tears, right? & it's not like I've got a bunch of loyal readers. I don't even know who reads my blog, or if anyone even reads it.

I seriously am so very tired. But I don't feel very much like sleeping.

Oh, Ummi Aisyah coming down tomorrow! Heh heh heh heh heh. I'm very much excited to meet her again. Liyana was also hoping to meet her, but I am not particularly sure when the maulid would be, so I can't know if Liyana would be free by then. Hmm.

& speaking of Liyana, this Saturday is her niece's cukur rambut, which I was invited to (so honoured! :p) and she actually ordered 100 fruit tarts from me. Well, my mum, to be exact. Haha. Fazlin would be there too, weehee, twin sister. & on that same day, GNK would be meeting to watch the fireworks at Padang. I'm not sure if I wanna go, 'cause I doubt the fireworks would be as full-force as the actual day. Hmm, shall think about it la eh.

I don't have anything else to say. Except that I ain't got a life. & I feel that my eyes 2 years ago were bigger than they are now, and more blacker. Gosh, my eyes now so sepet, especially when I smile at the camera. Grrr~~~

I hope my classmate is alright. Overdose on panadol pills after a break-up with her boyfriend of 4 years. Seriously, I don't think she deserves that. Even though I've only known her for a very short period, I feel that she's a really sweet-natured girl. But trying to kill yourself over somebody who won't come back is really not worth it. If he really loves you, he wouldn't break your heart in the first place. You deserve a better guy than that, after everything you've been through for him. The way I see it, you went through a lot for him, and even he realizes that. Yet, this is how he repaid you. & even after I tried calling him countless times, and left a message for him, you ended up in the hospital. Never mind, the important thing is, you get well, feel better and get over him. I know you love him, so much that you're willing to take your life. But then, taking your life will not bring him back. & maybe this is fate. I hope you'll be strong and accept it.

A lesson I learnt from her experience: Never give your all to someone who wouldn't give it back. 'cause in the end, you'll be left with nothing.

It takes a strong heart to love. It takes a stronger heart to continue to love after it has been hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment