Monday, July 19, 2010

MEOW!

Oh no, it's blurr. Never mind. Doesn't stop it from making my morning. This is what made me arrive at Pasir Ris MRT later than my usual time, but who cares? It's very rare for friendly, manja cats to greet me in the morning. Seriously, I was so happy to see Kunyit. Asam is never friendly with me, he'll just scratch me. But Kunyit's playfulness makes me love her more, and my desire for a cat only grows stronger. I don't care, 10 years down the road, I WILL own a cat. I don't mind a shorthair. Persians are hard to take care of. Plus, I happen to have a sensitive nose.

Geez, so tired. My dreams lately are just so freaky, sometimes I'm afraid to go to sleep. The whole weekend, weird dreams. The dream I woke up to on Sunday morning, even worse. Cried so many times. Sighhh. & I think my dreams are telling me something. Seriously, there seems to be a hidden message somewhere that I'm missing. Grrr, I hate dreams with hidden messages. I just get so scared after that. :(

Oh man, I want a cat. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment