Monday, July 19, 2010

I had that discussion with my sister again last night. The discussion we always have whenever Ramadhan is around the corner, because it meant getting nearer to Aidilfitri, which only raises our hopes to see our one and only lost uncle who evaporated from our lives many years ago.

He has two children now, and Aunty Tini wears tudung now. :) Sometimes, I do wonder how he is, how is he getting on, does he miss us as much as we miss him and stuff like that. 'cause with him, it's not as annoying as it is with Cik La, or as lame as Cik Jal or Ayah Long. With him, it's pure, immense fun.

Oh, ditch that, Faz.

Anyway, I am doing good with Eclipse. Sigh. So far, the classes are doing well. It's the main program that is going to be ultra hard work. Thank god it's OOP module tomorrow. I can ask faci about the time thing.

Shit. I think I know the meaning of that dream now. I've finally grasped it. !!! This is freaky shit. Freaky enough that Natasha was in my dream last night, all urgent, and when I texted her this morning, it turns out she has a bandaged hand thanks to dragonboating. Am I awesome or what? Haha, can dream of a friend in trouble. It's a sign. & this isn't the first time. Now that's freaky....

MAISARAH KAMAL!! GLAD TO KNOW YOU'RE DOING GREAT IN YOUR NEW SCHOOL!
TAKE CARE AND HAVE FUN! JUST DON'T FORGET US! =)

Well, guess I won't force you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment