Saturday, June 12, 2010

Yes, yes, I'm finally back!!!
I absolutely love this picture above!!!
Credits to my sis for capturing me unaware like this.
I was actually enjoying the fresh air.
Yup, this is Bandung.

This is another picture I absolutely love, taken by me, of course.
I learnt a lot at Habib Saggaf's Pesantren, as well as at Ummi Aisyah's home.
This was during Zein's (their cucu!) cukur rambut.
I just love it when Muslims unite and raise our hands in prayer,
or singing praises to Allah SWT and Nabi Muhammad SAW.
It's beautiful, seriously.
& it's lovely that we visited 2 makams on our last day in Indonesia.
All thanks to Ummi Aisyah.
Makam Habib Ahmad and Makam Habib Husein.
I agree with Cik Nana though. At Habib Husein's makam, I also totally threw out all my hajat.
& "Minta barokah." - whatever that means! (HAHA!)

I can't share my experience in Indonesia now because of assignment and PP (grrr!).
But I will next time, I promise.
Stay tuned. :)

"Orang kalau datang ke Jakarta, tak singgah makam Habib Husein, setiap tapaknya haram." - Habib Saggaf

That 10 minute talk with her on my last night, the kisses on my forehead that she gave me, the way she rubs my hair, the way she told me "Jangan sedih-sedih" and that long goodbye hug she gave me, they give my heart a peaceful feeling, a feeling I can't explain. I'm so lucky that my family is close to her. God, am I so lucky. This whole experience has been an eye opener.

No comments:

Post a Comment