Monday, June 7, 2010

Officially Missing You

Hello, my dearest, cutest, favourite baby boy,
Ahmad Mustaqim Bin Muhammad Abdul Halim. :)
Me don't want us like this. :(
Me want us like this selalu! :D
So while you're reading this, you'll probably be at GNK camp and myself, obviously you know where. I specially set the post date and time to 7 June 'cause I just got the feeling I won't be able to access the Internet. $22 for 1MB! $440 for 20MB! Ish3. Cobaaan. :(

Anyway, I'm writing this the day before I depart for Jakarta for 2 weeks :( It's kinda fun you know. To write a message for the future. ???

OMG, I'm sidetracking.

Yesyesyes...

HAPPY 10TH MONTH, BABY!!!

Remember you read that whole draft on my phone? I actually wrote (typed?) it so long ago and was saving it for like, 10th month or something, but you've already read it, so it's no longer a surprise. :( Ba-bat! I'll share with everyone! Hee. Well, just part of it, cause the last part was already used before. Hee.

Here we go. *ehem-ehem*

Even though we've had our ups and downs, I love you for your patience in me, for always believing in me, for hoping for the best for me, for giving me courage to face my fears and obstacles, for supporting me all this while. I love the way you complain about how your hair's grown so long, how we debate and you give in because you don't want to upset me, how you get so ticklish at one poke of my finger. I love how you laugh, I love how cute you are when you smile, I love how you can get so wild and crazy, I love how clumsy you can be, and I love how you tease me and when I get irritated, you apologize. I love the intelligence in your eyes, I love how you look at me with those eyes, I love how you worry about me, I love how you're the only surprise package I'll ever know. There's so many more things I love about you that the list could go on and on without stopping. But one thing's for sure: your smile, I want it to never leave your lips.

I can't believe I wrote that much in my phone!!!

Yupps, I know I'm very sweet. Thanks. :) HAHA! I'll add something else:

I'm sorry for the times where I may not understand the things you're going through, how you really feel about your life. But I just want you to know, no matter what you choose to do, you'll always have my support. I'll always be behind you. "There's always a boy behind every girl." Remember this line? But there's always a girl behind every boy too. :)

So there, happy 10th month, sweetie.

Even though I'm not even in Indonesia yet, I miss you already. :( Well, at least I have a little piece of you with me. Lots of hugs when I get back kay? Jangan naughty-naughty tau! :p

Well I wish that you would call me right now
So that I could get through to you somehow
But I guess it’s safe to say, baby, safe to say
That I’m officially missing you

No comments:

Post a Comment