Friday, June 25, 2010

So Yesterday

Ya Kun Kaya is LOVE. :)

Sorry for the hiatus. I've been busy, and quite lazy to blog lately. When I get home, I'll just turn on the TV to watch the World Cup. Once it's half time, I'll go to sleep. & lately, I feel very tired. It's so hard to get up every morning for school, and I don't even wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. So I hope once I get my full rest this weekend (which I doubt), this will change next week. & I will have to start cooking in the mornings to pack lunch for school. Hmm.

Annyywayyy, I have a role as kendarat for my aunt's sons' sunat kenduri or whatever you call it tomorrow. Bummer sia. Worse still, the second order is wedding cupcakes. So, apart from having to do up a dessert corner for my aunt's thingy, we will have to rush down to Hougang as well for the wedding cupcakes set up. You can actually imagine the mess in my house right now. My sis, me and Mum have been doing the cupcake berkat packing since 12 noon, and we only finally finished at around 8, 9 plus? Ni baru 200 berkat. Nanti 11 July, we'll have to do 1000. Giler sey. Anyway, my back hurts from sitting so looooooong, sticking the cupcakes together with chocolate, and decorating it with the tiny gold balls and tiny flowers. Wish me luck for tomorrow. :)

& oh! I went to watch Thahirah perform for Arts Platter yesterday. AWESOME, I swear I kid you not!!! Her vocals just get better and better. & she's such a fascinating performer to watch, makes you wanna come back for more. & screw me for not having my camera with me. The headbanging shots would have been awesome. Gaaarrrhhhh. & Shak played Phantom Of The Opera on the saron yesterday. Woooooooowwww. & Harry Potter theme song too!!! Woooowwwwwww. Shak is awesome. (Y)

Before I end, I would like to share something with my lovely readers (yes, recently, I found out I had more. Surprised me as hell, but thank you so much, guys!). It was around this time of the year, last year in 2009, that I developed my crush on Ahmad Mustaqim, anak Encik Muhammad Abdul Halim. Yeaps, it started in June. Awesome huh? <3

That's all ah. I'm tired. 8 hours of packing cupcakes. I'm surprised I survived. So much for a Vampire Diaries marathon. Too tired. & I'll be meeting Hazlindey on Sunday to do PP Report together since hers got rejected. Mine got rejected thrice please! Sheesh.

Kay, bye. Take care, and be in the best of health. :)

If you're over me, I'm already over you
If it's all been done, what is left to do?
How can you hang up if the line is dead?
If you wanna walk, I'm a step ahead
If you're moving on, I'm already gone
If the light is off, then it isn't on

No comments:

Post a Comment