Friday, June 18, 2010

Pictures Of You

Date with Miss Yow today. Been soooooooooooooooooooooooo long since we met. Stole the picture above from her Facebook, 'cause I forgot to take a picture with her. & I actually specially wore my new baju that I bought at Bandung for this date. -.- Talked at Bugis Starbucks (which has changed alot!!). Chocolate Chip Cream Frappe and Chocolate Muffin = LOVE. Window shopped around...okay, shit, I forgot what's that shopping centre's name. Haha. Nat wanted to get bracelets so we walked around, looking at stuff and shops. & she complained why I never wear dress. -.- No moolahs la, babe. & she tried the takoyaki at the basement. Woman has never tasted takoyaki, what the hell? Confirm she never go pasar malam before eh. If you want some more of that yummy takoyaki, go pasar malam. Confirm have! Haha. Then after oogling at the shop beside Chewy Junior (what's that shop name? The custard cream puff or something.), we head for home. She lives in Marine Parade now, so she alighted at Bedok. :( Shoutout to Zulfadli Yazab and Hafiz Yusof: I miss you guys too and I'm sorry for not having time to hang with you. The four of us have to sooooo hang out one day!! I miss those times where I'll listen to you guys arguing with Natasha and Zul will always win. Haha. Meet up soon okay?? :D

About this guy here, Syaiful Amiril. I miss those times joking around with him. It's been such a long time since we all left W35F. & looking back, it was during that time with W35F that I was truly, truly happy. The girls whom I'll forever love, and the guys who made lessons so gerek and fun as well as cool and entertaining facis. Who wouldn't miss those times? I'm sure this is old news but anyway, this guy is attached. Dah one month eh. & listening to him talk on the phone with her just now, made me feel so happy for him. Really, really, tremendously happy for him because I have never heard or seen him this happy before. Not in the past 1 year that I've known him. Wow, 1 year already. No, 1 year plus. W35F existed on 20th April 2009. Wowwwwwwwwww. How time flies. I miss those nights chatting with him and Maisarah. It's like, these two were the closest to me in W35F, and I can't figure out how that happened, but it did. & I enjoyed every moment. But those times are over. But! Even though I miss those times, I'm glad it happened, because it's the biggest, best, most beautiful and memorable chunk of memory I have. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. & I so gotta thank Syai and Maisarah too, for their friendship. I'll always remember everyone in W35F, 'cause they're the people who made my first memories in RP so wonderful. Love you guys always. <3

This bruise on the corner of my left knee freaks me out.
& it hurts if my right leg accidentally hit that spot. Yeowch.
& now that my cough is better, I can feel the usual pain.
The stomach muscles pain that I feel from my cough disguises the usual ovary pain.
Now, it's back 'cause my cough is almost gone.

But I will be strong. I know I am. Somewhere inside me, I am.
I miss the 93rd day. But ohwells.

Pictures of you, pictures of me
Hung up on your wall for the world to see
Pictures of you, pictures of me
Remind us all of what we used to be

No comments:

Post a Comment