Friday, May 28, 2010

When I'm With You

I miss having these girls around in class. :(

I'm leaving tomorrow! I have mixed feelings, actually. Sisto asked why I don't seem excited. I'm not because, even though I know I'll have fun there, I'll miss the fun here as well. But well, what can I do? Plus, I won't be entirely having fun there. I have OOP assignment to worry about. Sheesh, the horror. Gaaaaah.

Wish me a safe journey, kay?

By the way, I'll get the chance of experiencing an Indonesian maulid. Umi Aisyah is having a 3000-people maulid on the 10th. That's why I have to bring a tudung and an "abaya" along. I don't know how different the maulids are, you know, Indonesia and Singapore, even if Umi Aisyah has her own style. Looking forward to it, especially my favourite song/doas. Marhaban-marrrhaban~~~

Alrighty, I will miss a loooooooooooooot of people while I'm away. :(

When I'm with you
I'll make every second count
Cause I miss you
Whenever you're not around
When I kiss you
I still get butterflies years from now
I'll make every second count when I'm with you

P.S Liyana's post today touched me. Awwwwww. Haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment