Thursday, May 27, 2010

Aku Pasti Kembali

I have so much to do while I'm in Indonesia. Bummer siaaaa. But I'm trying to complete one right now, and do the best I can, so I don't have to rework on it later on. Hopefully Faci Annie accepts it. Thank god I chose this topic for PP, the hard part is just the research and summarizing it as best I can. 'cause only 30% of copying is allowed from the net. Pffft.

As for OOP assignment, I progressed on it today. Phew! At least I got started on something. But I've got no clue on the player part. Bummer siolllll.

This song title fits what I'm feeling right now. It's like, 2 weeks away from the people I love in Singapore. Quite saddening. A lot of things can happen in 2 weeks, and I'll be missing a lot of the fun with GNK. Liyana was so sad about many things today sey. I feel bad for her 'cause I wasn't able to comfort her enough. Nice to know I'll be missed though. Heh.

Stay awake, Faz, awake!!! Lots to do.

Aku hanya pergi tuk sementara
Bukan tuk meninggalkanmu selamanya
Ku pasti kan kembali pada dirimu
Tapi kau jangan nakal
Aku pasti kembali

No comments:

Post a Comment