Friday, May 14, 2010

I Believe I Can Fly

I'll just promote this event while I'm here.
So yeah, our next performance.
22nd May, 3pm, Saturday, Stamford Green.

Speaking of performances, attended one AWESOME to the max today.
HARLEM GOSPEL!!!!
AWESOME GILERRRRR.
Even though if was all Christian-y.
But I don't mind.
The row sitting behind us were very irritating and rude.

The first item they sang, when Michelle was saying this inspiring thing,
someone kicked my leg on purpose.
& gave me that smile.
Obviously, I know the reason why.

I'm sorry, but it ain't easy.
Not when reality sometimes kicks you hard in the face.
But I'm still praying, still hoping.
Never letting go.
Rest assured of that.

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away

No comments:

Post a Comment