Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bernafas Tanpamu

I hate my dream last night. That's for sure. No response from.... Never mind. If it ever were to happen (again!), I guess I'll just have to accept it, huh? I didn't accept it back then, but I think I'll be stronger enough to accept it now, if it ever happens again.

I was reading old blogs entries of my friends. Better remember to link Liyana. & I found these on Li Jun's! Yeah, credits to her. I just miss the old W35F days. It was pure happiness and craziness.

I miss this girl. & the boy looks handsome eh? :p
OMG, I look fugly. Freaking miss those days so much.
I miss these people. :(
Time to start downloading 6Ps for the coming UT. This Tuesday is the easiest module UT, next Tuesday is the Java module UT. Can die ahhh.

I'm starting to regret agreeing to holiday at Indonesia. I just have this feeling it's going to change me in some way, positive or negative, I've got no clue. I dread for what's going to happen there. The only thing I look forward to is the shopping part, 'cause Mummy dearest is giving us daughters each S$200 to shop there. Imagine when you change that to rupiah, fuyooooo, I'll be a rich bitch. I'm saving up my own backup money, just in case. :)

I'll miss a lot of people, that's for sure. 2 weeks is a really long time. :(

Tak pernah aku bermaksud mengusikmu
Mengganggu setiap ketentraman hidupmu
Hanya tak mudah bagiku lupakanmu
Dan pergi menjauh
Beri sedikit waktu agar ku terbiasa
Bernafas tanpamu

No comments:

Post a Comment