Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Yesterday's preview. Was okay, but the part where Zaini started his long speech, I was close to screaming 'cause my stomach knew it was maghrib and it was time to buka. Haha, yes, I was fasting yesterday, much to Ahmad's displeasure. Ya, well, I learnt my lesson, never fast on a day where I'll be using most of my energy. :)

Me looooooves this hat thing (forgot what it's called).
:D
& my dearest favourite boy brought doughnuts for me from JB!
I could only eat it after 7, but it was nice to share with everyone.
Food tastes nicer when shared, yes?
Tadaaaa~~!!!
He's the sweetest, ever.
Sweeter than the caramel on the donut. :)
As sweet as my chocolate-filled donut!
Wooo *wiggle*!
So the preview was okay. But then, I understand why I'm still tired now after yesterday. I'm always tired anyway. After Chillax, I wanna take a break from Gamelan and concentrate on my health. & oh, after Chillax would be my 2 week holiday to Indonesia. Yay! Awesome-ness!

Alright, update on school now. So far, I have pretty awesome classmates. They're all very friendly and approachable, and very good to work with, compared to last semester's classmates. Not all, but some la, for W46F. But this semester's way better. Though there's very minimal guys. But who cares? They're nice people, that's all that matters. Just today, I went for first break for the first time with the malay girls in this class. One of them thought I was not malay (and was shocked when she found out I was malay), that's why she didn't talk to me the previous two lessons. -.- Eurasian? Aku? HAHAHAHAHAH. (Okay, and Liyana "pffft-ed" me when I told her that.) But the malay girls are fun, I think I'm gonna like this class better than last sem's. But of course, none can ever replace W35F in my heart. So, no worries, guys! Haha. & Eunice lookalike really makes me miss EUNICE YEO! I miss those Science days. EEEEEEEUUUUNNNIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEEEEE, my crazy team mate who never failed to make Science days fun, and not miserable. Miss that little girl.

Okay, for the zoo pictures now. I have an awesome family. It was tiring, and up till now, the mosquito bite at my ankle is still itching like crazy. But heck, I had fun, been a while since we had a family day like this. Indonesia, soon. :)


He was able to calm the kancil down enough to be able to touch it.
Wanna know why her mouth is like that?
Far: Eh eh, you shout "Ahmad", I shout, "*****"
Faz: -.- No.
Far: I shout Ahmad lorr.

This is what you get.
Buddha jump shot
Awesome weekend, I must say.

Tomorrow is the day.
The appointment AND SLA show.

Finally, one show will be down, and then, it's the bigger production.
Marketing side still not done, omg THIN!!!!

Still scared for tomorrow, not sure if I'm ready to hear whatever it is.
But then again, I have to be strong.
I've done this many times, I can do this again.
& yeah, thanks for those words last night, Mustafa!
Hahahahahahahahah.

One last thing:

NAGAS! WE CAN DO IT TOMORROW!!
WE PRACTISED HARD SO GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT!
AND, SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment